Rolling backpack is a kind of traveling bag with wheels. It is suitable for going out for work and travel. It is usually designed for the elderly or children. After using the rolling backpack for a period of time, there will be oil stains, round bead handwriting, mold and other stains, which need to be cleaned according to different stains. Pull backpack with wheels should be careful when using, once the accessories appear damaged, to replace in time, so as to extend its service life. Let's take a look.
Oil stain treatment
1, the rolling backpack with oil stains in the cleaning time can choose detergent to directly brush oil stains, if not black, red and other dark color fabric can choose washing powder to brush gently.
2. For pure white fabrics, use a thinner bleach solution (1:10 dilution). Brush the oil stains with a toothbrush directly to remove them.
3. Soak the pack in dishwashing liquid for about 10 minutes (add 6 drops of dishwashing liquid to each bowl and mix well) before routine treatment.
4. The tie bag should be diluted with oxalic acid before cleaning, and then touched with a toothbrush to wipe the contaminated area, and then conventional treatment.
Method of removing round beads
1. The round beads on the colored fabric of the tie bar can be treated with 95% alcohol.
2. Before cleaning, use amway (or some egg whites) to brush directly on your handwriting. Do not touch water.
Treatment of mildew
1, with 40 degrees of warm soapy water immersion for 10 minutes, and then put some soap in, the moldy place soaked in soapy water for 10 minutes, and then gently brush back and forth with the brush, very soon moldy place washed clean.
2. For those pulled-rod bags made of pure white fabric, after soaking them in soapy water, put the moldy parts of the bag under the sun for 10 minutes before conventional treatment.
Related treatment methods of fabric dyeing
1. If the fabric is seriously dyed jean blue, the pull rod bag can be cleaned by rubbing soap on the contaminated place and using a soft brush dipped in water to gently scrub along the cloth lines. Repeat for many times until the dyeing fades.
2. Pay attention to the pollution can be more rich foam, so that the color can be improved, for general dyeing can be completely removed.
3. Can not be used to scrub, so as to avoid fabric will appear some fluff phenomenon.
How to properly maintain the rod bag
1. Pull rod bag in use, easy to damage is the lifting handle, pull rod and wheel and other parts, so when using, be careful, once the parts appear damaged, should be replaced in time.
2. The box pull rod is mostly telescopic, after a period of use, add a small amount of lubricating oil, press the lock button and stretch it repeatedly for several times, so that the pull rod should be telescopic, adjust the fit clearance between the fixed rod and the telescopic rod, pay attention to the expansion amount should not be too large, so as to extend its service life.
3. The tie bag should not be placed in a humid environment, otherwise it is easy to become moldy and cannot be exposed to sunlight, otherwise it will easily lead to material aging.