The bag can be washed in a washing machine, but there are a few issues to note:
1. If it is a schoolbag or best business laptop backpack, it is best not to wash it with a washing machine. The edges and corners of the backpack are difficult to wash off, because the schoolbag is not soft enough, and it will not be washed clean in the washing machine. You can use a soft brush or toothbrush to gently scrub, and you can clean the corners of the backpack. When drying, you need to hang upside down to dry, so that the water will flow out.
2. The washing machine should be set to a gentle and slow speed, because the structural frame supporting the schoolbag is likely to be deformed.
3. When washing, remember not to heat wash or wash at no more than 30 degrees. If the temperature is too high, it may damage the accessories of the backpack.
4. Remember to lower the spin speed as much as possible, it is best to choose the lowest gear, so that the bag is not easy to deform, and it is not easy to cause imbalance to the washing machine.
Recommend the method of cleaning student backpack:
1. Soak the schoolbag in water before cleaning (the water temperature is below 30 degrees, and the soaking time is suitable within ten minutes), so that the water can penetrate into the fiber and remove the water-soluble dirt first, so that the amount of lotion can be reduced when the schoolbag is cleaned , To achieve a better washing effect. If there are oil stains or other stubborn stains on the bag, you can wash it with detergent, but not too much. The other parts can be washed gently in clean water without detergent.
2. Cold water cleaning
When cleaning the backpack, it is best to wash with cold water, hot water is easy to scald. Do not use detergents that contain bleaching ingredients or fluorescent ingredients, otherwise the bag may fade and become ugly.
After the bag is cleaned, it needs to be hung to dry, preferably in a cool, well-ventilated place to dry out in the shade and avoid sunlight. High temperature exposure will also cause the big backpack to fade. If there is spliced leather on the bag, it will become hard and brittle when exposed to sunlight, causing damage to the bag.
5. Maintenance of metal fittings
There are usually metal zippers on the backpack, and some have metal decorations such as rivets. These areas should also be maintained. When cleaning these metal parts, use a metal cleaner to clean and maintain them carefully. When maintaining the zipper, you can apply some white oil on the zipper. If there is no white oil, you can use salad oil or candle oil to apply it, so that the zipper will pull well and not easily get stuck.