Let's face it, no one wants to put on their best clothes on a stuffy and crowded airplane. Most people want to wear comfortable but fashionable clothes. So, if you want to dress beautiful on a plane, then read it!
1. Consider practicality when dressing. The airport is not catwalk. Airports and planes are full of tired vacationers who don’t want to look their best. Even without wearing your best clothes, you can still look neat and stylish.
2. Mix and match. You can wear your most comfortable, perhaps a little shabby bottoms and your favorite, more elegant tops. vice versa. Your entire outfit does not have to be very fashionable, but one piece of clothing is fine.
3. Wear comfortable clothes and more sophisticated accessories, such as fashionable smart travel bag or delicate jewelry.
4. Try to think about things like going through security. If it can be avoided, don't wear a belt because you have to take it off. Wear shoes that are easy to take off and put on, rather than shoes that take a long time to lace.
5. Don't wear embarrassing things like high heels, because getting on a plane can be tricky, and if you have to leave in a hurry, your chances of escape will be smaller.
6. It is not recommended to wear or carry items with offensive slogans or pictures. If you wear a t-shirt with a racist joke or a middle finger print, other passengers may not let you off easily. There will be thousands of people with different beliefs and respect them.
7.If you don’t want to use these techniques, you can wear sportswear and sneakers and put the dresses into rolling briefcase. No one will criticize you because you look more sloppy than usual. They will rush to and fro, not knowing or caring about what other passengers are wearing!