The trolley bag is a travel bag with a trolley, which is very suitable for office and travel. But after the backpack with wheels is used for a period of time, there will be stains such as oil stains, mold, etc., and it needs to be cleaned according to different stains. Be careful when using the trolley bag. Once the accessories are damaged, they must be replaced in time to extend their service life.
(1) Treatment of oil stains
1. When cleaning the trolley bag stained with oil, you can use detergent to directly scrub the oil stains. If it is not black, red and other dark fabrics, you can use washing powder for light brushing.
2. For pure white fabrics, you can use dilute bleach (diluted at 1:10), and directly use a toothbrush to lightly brush the grease stains to remove.
3. Soak the backpack with detergent for about 10 minutes (add 6 drops of detergent into each basin of water and mix well), and then do the usual treatment.
(2) Treatment of mildew
1. Soak in warm soapy water at 40 degrees for 10 minutes, then put some soap in, soak the moldy area in the soapy water for 10 minutes, and then gently brush it back and forth with a brush, and the moldy area will be cleaned soon .
2. For those trolley bags with pure white fabrics, after soaking them in soapy water, put the moldy part of the backpack in the sun directly for 10 minutes, and then perform conventional treatment.
(3) Related processing methods for fabric dyeing
1. If the fabric is dyed denim blue seriously, the best wheeled backpack for travel can be cleaned by first rubbing soap on the contaminated area, using a soft brush moistened with water and gently scrubbing along the cloth, repeating several times until the dyeing fades.
2. Pay attention to make the contaminated area have richer foam, so that the dyed color can be improved and it can be completely removed for general dyeing.
3. Do not use too hard brushing to avoid some fluffing of the fabric.
(4) How to properly maintain the trolley bag.
1. When the trolley bag is in use, the components such as the handle, trolley and walking wheel are easily damaged. Therefore, when using it need to be careful. Once the accessories are damaged, they must be replaced in time.
2. Most trolley bags are retractable. After using for a period of time, add a small amount of lubricating oil, press the lock button and stretch it several times, so that the pull rod should expand and contract freely, and adjust the gap between the fixed rod and the telescopic rod. Note that the expansion volume cannot be too large. So can extend the service life of the roller bag.
3. The trolley bag cannot be placed in a humid environment, otherwise it is easy to mold, and cannot be exposed to the sun, otherwise it will easily cause the material to age.
Matein rolling backpacks recommendation