Travel luggages are a kind of items that we often use in our lives. Travel luggage or best business laptop backpack is essential for long-distance travel and work trip. However, during the journey, the suitcase is unavoidably bumped, and sometimes it becomes very dirty. At this time, we need to clean and maintain the travel luggage. The cleaning of the travel luggage is actually very simple, similar to our usual cleaning of school bags, but the suitcase should not be soaked. The maintenance of the suitcase requires certain skills.
How to clean the exterior of luggages:
1. Prepare cleaning tools such as soft brush, water, detergent, and soft cloth.
2. Use a damp cloth or adhesive roller brush to clean the dust on the surface.
3. When you encounter more serious stains, you can use a damp cloth or soft brush to pour the detergent on to scrub. The woven texture of the fabric surface should be scrubbed gently, too much force may cause the surface of the fabric to fluff.
4. After cleaning, try to use a damp cloth or soft brush to remove the remaining detergent on the surface.
5. Let the luggage dry. Be careful not to expose to the sun, otherwise it will accelerate the aging of the travel luggage and affect its service life.
How to clean the interior of luggages:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the internal dust.
2. If there are relatively large stains inside, you can use a soft brush, dipped in detergent and scrub gently.
3. After using detergent, use clean water to wash it.
4. To avoid damaging the internal metal fittings, it is best to put a towel or plastic bag on the inner liner when cleaning the inside.
5. After cleaning, it needs to be dried in a cool place.
Maintenance method of travel luggages or rolling backpack:
1. The upright travel luggage should be placed upright without any pressure on it.
2. The shipping sticker on the luggage should be removed as soon as possible.
3. Cover the suitcase with a plastic bag to avoid dust after clean the travel luggage. If many years of dust penetrates into the surface fibers, it will be difficult to clean up in the future.
4. The wheels of the suitcase should be lubricated frequently to maintain lubrication and prevent rust.
5. Don't store too many items in the luggage, so as to avoid mold and other phenomena over time.
6. The travel luggage should be stored in a cool and ventilated place if it is not used for a long time.
7. Keep the inside of the luggage dry. You can put the desiccant or activated carbon into the luggage.
Matein carry on backpack recommendation