Family vacations usually involve changes in daily life: maybe your baby will meet new people and go to bed late, or, if she already eats solid foods, try some new foods. But one thing will never change: a safe place to sleep. If you plan to bring a portable baby bed, cradle or playard, you need to follow the guidelines for safe sleeping spaces.
What is a travel crib?
The travel crib is a lightweight option, foldable, super compact, but strong enough to be used in daily life. When using portable cribs or playards, you want to make sure it has fine mesh, anti-baby folding mechanism and removable sheets.
When using a travel crib, make sure to use only the sheets recommended by the manufacturer. If you try to use ordinary small sheets on a small mattress, you may get too much loose fabric, which may be a choking hazard. Don't leave anything in the sleeping area. Don't touch the bumpers, quilts and blankets. If you keep your baby playing on the travel bed during the day, be sure to take out the remaining toys and stuffed animal toys when you sleep.
How to choose the best baby travel bed
The best portable cribs have the following characteristics:
- A comfortable mattress. There should be no more than two fingers between the mattress and the crib.
- Comply with current safety standards. Find products that meet safety standards through the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and/or the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). If you are buying a second-hand travel crib, make sure you have all the appropriate hardware, no loose parts, and that the item has not been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- There is a sturdy bag. If you plan to check your travel cot, you should bring a bag that can withstand the rigors of air travel. (On our list, some cribs are small enough to fit on the luggage rack above the plane, or even in your suitcase, but other cribs need to be kept with your checked luggage.)
Travel cribs sell a variety of additional services, so consider: Where are you going to travel? Are the relatives or friends you are visiting a local? Or do you need a crib that can fit on the luggage rack on the plane? Do you often use the crib? Only use it when traveling or at home? Do you spend a lot of time outdoors when you are away? What is your budget?
Here are some additional features that you might find useful:
- Change table
- Diaper box
- Sun umbrella
- Mosquito net
- Zippered opening on the side
MATEIN Baby travel bed offers a comfortable and clean foldable bed for your baby
The Features of baby travel bed:
- Net Design: Prevent windblown when your baby is sleeping.
- Zipper Design: The zipper in the net can help you interact with your baby.
- Cotton material: The bag is made of cotton inside, so that your baby can feel soft and comfortable when he/she lies down in the bed. Insulated pocket: When you go out with your baby, it is a problem if your baby drinks cold water. Your baby may get ill because of drinking cold water. But now, this insulated pocket can help you keep the temperature of the water.
- Baby Shower Gift: High quality diaper bag as gifts for moms and dads. Lovely gift for new mothers and fathers. The diaper bag is a thoughtful gift for friends, family, clients, and colleagues and it will be cherished.
- We will always be there 24/7 whenever you and your baby need us. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions, or share with us the great moment between you and your lovely baby.
- Our team are thrilled to hear from our customers and will strive to constantly provide high quality products and excellent shopping experience.