1. Cloth bag
Cloth women handbags are generally available in canvas, nylon, and cotton. Generally speaking, cloth bags can be dry cleaned or washed. If it is a cloth bag with more stripes and brighter colors, it must be dry-cleaned, otherwise it will fade. The cloth bag can be cleaned with white vinegar or salt water, and remember to dry it on the balcony after cleaning.
2. Leather bag
Leather handbags are generally made of cowhide, sheepskin, pigskin, PVC, suede and other materials. It is best not to clean this kind of handbag by yourself, but to go to a professional handbag shop to clean it. If there are local stains, you can use a clean cloth to soak in clean water and add a neutral detergent. After half-drying, brush lightly back and forth along the lines of the handbag. This can remove the stains, and finally wipe it again with clean water to avoid detergent residue.
3. Suede handbag
First, clean it according to the conventional cleaning method, and then use a neutral solution to clean the plush suede again. When drying, pay attention to the suede part facing up. If you encounter rainy weather, it is best to use a dryer to dry it to avoid mildew. You can use a neutral water solution of soap or a neutral water solution of detergent.
4. Special fabric
In addition to the above-mentioned fabrics, handbags also have fur, straw and other fabrics. This type of fabric generally cannot be washed. You can use a sponge or soft cloth to wipe away the dust in the direction of the line, or a short-bristled brush to remove the dust.
How to properly maintain handbags
1. For cloth handbags, you can often use a small brush to lightly brush to remove the dust. It can be ironed properly with an iron to maintain its shape.
2. If the handbag is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a non-woven bag. Remember not to use airtight plastic bags.
3. When storing for a long time, in order to maintain the shape of the bag, you can put in such as old clothes to the hot topic bags.
4. Don't carry too heavy thing on the handbag, and don't take the entire handbag into water to wash and then expose it to the sun for a long time, because fluctuating heat and cold can easily make the bag moldy.
5. Leather handbags need frequent add maintenance oil and cleaning. The method is to wipe the oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly. Avoid applying oil directly to the cortex, because it is easy to damage the cortex. At the same time, the hard leather handbag need to avoid the impact and scratches of sharp objects.
6. The leather has strong absorption, so you should pay attention to stains, especially for frosted leather. If there are stains on the leather, wipe it with a clean damp sponge and a mild detergent, and then let it dry naturally.
7. If the handbag is stained with grease, it can be used to wipe clean with cloth or detergent, remember not to scrub with water.
8. The zipper on the handbag needs frequent maintenance and should be wiped with a dry cloth after use.
Shop tote bag for women now