(1) Find your best travel backpack
The first step in choosing a backpack is to clarify your needs and what kind of bag you need. After determining the requirements, further determine the performance, size, style, etc. Generally speaking, it is to choose the type of backpack according to the sports mode, choose the volume of the backpack according to the stroke, and pay attention to the humanized design of the backpack to meet individual needs.
If you often hike for 1-3 days, then you can choose a backpack under 50L; for 5-7 days hiking, you can consider around 70L. For long distances over 7 days, you can choose a larger capacity package. You can choose according to your needs. Some experienced players often have both small-capacity backpacks and large-capacity backpacks. Packing the backpack is related to whether you can make full use of the performance of the backpack and improve your comfort.
（2）How should I install it?
We can often see that everyone puts all the equipment neatly before departure. Taking a “fixed-up photo” is not just to look good, to put everything out so that we can check one by one and make sure everything When everything is complete, you can start packing.
①If it is a trip that does not require camping, it will be much more convenient to pack, mainly clothing and food, and some personal items. Just pay attention to balance and easy access. Packing skills don't use too much. If it is a multi-day itinerary, it involves camping equipment and cooking equipment, plus more items, so the skills used in packing will be more and more practical. After packing, all messy things can be packed into a small backpack.
Packing a carry on backpack is a skill, but also an accumulation of experience. Simply share some packaging experience here for everyone to discuss and exchange.
1. All items should be waterproofed, especially for clothing and electronic products, good quality waterproof bags/trash bags can be used for uniform waterproofing inside the backpack. In addition to the rain cover, clothing and electronic products should have separate waterproofing.
2. Filling of sleeping bags: Because sleeping bags, down jackets and other down products have good bulkiness, they do not need to be folded when filling, just stuff them inside.
3. Filling of tents and moisture-proof mats: The tent can be hung externally, or only the poles of the tent can be hung externally. The tent and sleeping bags are stuffed directly into the backpack to save space. Moisture-proof pads are generally hung externally, but it is inconvenient if they are crossing bushes. We can often see that some hiking backpackers directly roll the moisture-proof pads into backpack, and put the rest directly in the order. In this way, it can be easily waterproof, and it can also reduce the impact, and it will be more three-dimensional after packaging.
4. Make full use of the hanging out of the backpack: There are top-hanging, side-hanging, back-hanging, bottom-hanging, etc. external hangers. The external hanging must be fastened without shaking to prevent it from falling off; as long as it is not in dense woods, we can often see the external hanging of the backpack, which can be expanded the backpack capacity and can protect the backpack.
5. Reasonable allocation of filling positions
a) Priority principle, install the first used, and install the second. Sleeping bags, tents, cooking utensils and other equipment that are used only in the camp can be placed at the bottom, while emergency items such as kettles and first aid kits can be placed in easy access locations;
b) The items that need to be used when moving forward are generally put in a top bag or waist bag, such as maps, road meals, paper towels, headlights, etc.;
c) The small objects needed during the journey can be put in the small pocket on the belt, such as sunscreen, lip balm, Snickers, a small amount of dried fruits, etc.;
d) Taking up space and has irregular shapes, such as tent moisture-proof pads, ice axes and crampons can Choose to hang on the outside of the backpack,;
e) Put heavier equipment on the back of the backpack, such as stove top pot, gas tank and other heavy objects;
f) Lighter equipment, such as clothing, slippers, etc can put on the front of backpack inside.
Whether it is a short-distance or a long-distance trip, the basic principles of packing remain the same. There are three main ones:
①Top heavy, light bottom, balance left and right
②Put the ones used first and put them in the backpack first
③Heavy objects attached to the back, light objects on the outside
A well-packed travel laptop backpack should be comfortable to carry. Here is a criterion to provide: a qualified backpack should be able to stand up.