The best way to organize clothes
1. Packaging anti-wrinkle fabric
If you can, choose knitted, wool, and cotton because these fabrics are wrinkle-resistant and versatile. Yoga pants can also be added to your travel packing list.
2. Roll up and fold items
Using a little packaging technique for each item is the most effective way to put items in a suitcase. Roll up softer clothes and fold harder clothes. For example, underwear, T-shirts, jeans, cotton pants, knitwear, etc. can be rolled up. Suit jackets, trousers, short skirts, etc. use folding methods.
3. Steps to put the suitcase
Put soft items on the bottom of the suitcase. Next is the folded clothes. For the middle layer, start with the longest items, such as skirts and beautiful pants. Stack the clothes on top of each other, alternating the waist and hem. Place them on the length of the suitcase and hang the remaining fabric on the other end. This saves space because there is no need to build up thick belts on top of each other.
4. Put the clothes you need first
This can be everything from dresses to swimsuits to pajamas, depending on where you are going, when you arrive, and your plans to get there.
How to pack shoes
1. Follow the three rules. A pair of casual sandals or loafers, a pair of sports shoes and a pair of high heel shoes are regarded as a trinity. Due to the shape and heel, the shoe occupies the most space. When you go out, it is best to wear the heaviest and most bulky pair, and then pack the other two pairs of shoes. This can reduce the weight of luggage.
2. Put the shoes in separate packaging bags. Then place them on the side of the luggage. This prevents dirt and bacteria from the shoes from getting on clean clothes.
How to pack cosmetics and beauty products
1. Choose a sample of cosmetics suitable for travel. If you plan to put it on a carry on backpack, you need to check the liquid limit that can be carried on the plane.
2. The bag can be resealed once. Groups of similar products in the bag can be packed in one bag. For example, a bag for cosmetics, a bag for hair care products, and a bag for skin-related items. Tuck the bag in the side corner of the suitcase or the outer zippered pocket.
How to pack jewelry
Store them in a 7-day plastic pill box, or store them in a 35mm thin paper-lined film container. We recommend that if you must carry precious gems, wear them on your travels to reduce the risk of loss or theft.
How to pack fragile or fragile items
Use clothing as a filler. Wrap fragile items in sturdy clothing. If you are shipping a wine bottle, please fix it at the bottom center of the luggage.
Matein best travel backpack recommendation