Many people with large travel backpack need to take long-distance planes to travel abroad. Many people may experience various discomforts at an altitude of 10,000 meters during the long-distance flight. So what should we prepare before getting on the plane to make our long-distance flight more comfortable? We will give you a brief introduction.
1. You can change into a looser and comfortable clothes before getting on the plane. When choosing what to wear while flying, be sure to avoid belts, hip belts, or large buttons on your clothes. Because they can make us uncomfortable.
In addition, it is best to prepare a thick woolen sweater or blanket in your carry on backpack in case the temperature on the plane is too low during the journey. Dress in layers to suit the flight temperature.
2. It is best to bring a neck pillow for long-distance flights. The neck will be very uncomfortable for long-distance flights. A neck pillow will make your long-distance flight more comfortable, and your neck will not sore. If your waist is uncomfortable, it is recommended to bring your own waist support.
4. Compressed stockings or pants. Prevent swelling and numbness of the legs, and maintain blood circulation during long-distance flights. Choose aisle seats to get up and stretch regularly.
5. Read the book, so that your electronic products have time to rest, and maintain battery life and entertainment options.
6. Hydrate. The filtered cabin air is usually cool and dry, which can help draw moisture out of your body. A study showed that on long-haul flights, passengers’ skin moisture was reduced by as much as 37%. So on long-haul flights, carry travel lotion and lip balm in your slim laptop backpack to maintain skin moisture.