Various auxiliary materials are needed in the production process of travel laptop backpack. These auxiliary materials refer to all materials other than backpack fabrics, such as lining, stitching, webbing, zippers, etc.
Although the backpack accessories can only play a role in supporting, stitching, connecting, and decorating, they must not be ignored. They have a great impact on the overall quality of the backpack, and even directly determine the service life of the backpack. Below, the editor of Matein will show you the commonly used accessories for making backpacks.
1. Lining fabric. Lining fabric is usually used as the inner lining cloth of backpacks, also called lining or lining cloth. The more common varieties of lining cloth include jacquard cloth, taffeta, shumei silk, taslan, twill, peach skin velvet, etc., among which jacquard cloth is used more.
2. Threads. Threads generally include nylon thread and polyester thread. Nylon thread refers to a thread made of nylon. There are a lot of specifications, and it is usually used when sewing. Polyester thread looks like a lot of small hairs, which is similar to cotton thread. It is usually used for knotting.
3. Webbing. The webbing is generally divided into two types: nylon and poly. Nylon's webbing is of good quality and soft to the touch, but the cost is relatively high, while Poly webbing is more common. Poly webbing is used on most backpacks.
4. Zipper. The zipper is a connecting piece that relies on continuously arranged chain teeth to merge or separate items. The more famous zipper vendors include YKK and YBS. Good quality big backpacks generally use YKK zippers. The quality of a backpack has a great relationship with the zipper. If the quality of the zipper is not good, then people will reduce the good feeling of use. They will also regard your backpack as a bad quality backpack.
5. Buckles. Backpack buckles are generally divided into side release Buckle, ladder lock buckles, hook buckles, and rope buckles. In addition to these, there are also some more special purpose buckles.
6. Foam. In the field of backpack, the role of foam plays an important role, the common ones are PU foam and PE foam. PU foam has many holes, is very light and soft, and is generally used close to the user's body. PE foam is a kind of plastic foam material with many small bubbles in the middle, which can maintain a certain shape, and is generally used to prop up the shape of the backpack.
Matein 17 inch backpack recommendation